Follow my blog with Bloglovin
So the other day I realized, “hey, I have a blog and anyone who reads it doesn’t really know anything about me. So I decided to do the 21 questions blog tag. Kinda like speed dating over the internet.
1. Are you named after anyone? My second middle name is Daisy after my late paternal grandmother. She was cool, made me tons of food and sewed me these (actually cute) dresses. I used to stay up late and watch Filipino soap operas with her when she stayed with us for a couple months. She died last year.
2. When was the last time you cried? Last weekend when I was talking to my Haiti family (people I went on a mission trip with)
3. Do you have kids? Nope, I’m 18
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Probably. I think I make a pretty good friend
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Do you know me? Sarcasm is like my favourite form of speaking.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? In a heartbeat! I want to do all those extreme, once in a lifetime things. Bucket listed! DONE!
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Granola
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? The way they walk, and if they are smiling. I’m weird, I know.
9. What is your eye colour? Black, but sometimes Brown in the sun
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings just because I’m not all that in to scary movies. Not because they’re scary, but because they’re all basically the same story. Happy endings can be applied to more genres.
11. Favorite smells? Vanilla, Bath and Body’s Pink Chiffon and some Yves Roches floral one, I can’t remember.
12. Summer or winter? Summer. You can do more things.
13. Computer or television? Computer, always. Spend most of my time on it
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Depends on your perspective. Right now I live in Canada, which is far from where I was born—Kenya—but relative to where I currently stay and me visiting somewhere else, maybe when I went to Haiti
15. Do you have any special talents? Special? Talents? Ha! Umm… Breathing?
16. Where were you born? Kisumu, Kenya
17. What are your hobbies? Writing, Reading, Computering (by which I mean the internet :P), singing, teasing, (I’m not all that interesting people, uhh… I used to swim?)
18. Do you have any pets? A pet hamster named Bella. And fish but I consider them more accessories than pets
19. Favorite movie? RomCom: Penelope and my Girlfriend’s Boyfriend, Old Hollywood: Charly, Action: Thor 2, Comedy: Rush Hour 3.
20. Do you have any siblings? A 10 year old sister called Eva
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Inspirational.
Well That’s it. I’m honestly not all that interesting. I tag http://beautifulapostale.wordpress.com/and http://perrfectimperrfections.blogspot.com/
Too lazy to come up with a quote and song so goodnight people!