1. When you first meet people, they often think you’re mean. But really, you’re just trying to connect. Sarcasm is how you show love.
2. And people are always asking if you like them, because they just can’t tell with you.
3. First dates are painful experiences because you’re trying to be yourself but you’re also trying to not look like a complete asshole.
4. You’re pretty sure the day is coming when you will be bitch-slapped for saying the wrong thing to the wrong person.
5. You just don’t understand how people get excited by the most basic things.
6. When you are excited, your face usually doesn’t show it. You’re just like, “Yeah, this is great” with no emotions expressed whatsoever so people don’t know if you actually mean it.
7. When you give people compliments and they think you’re making fun of them. I really do love…
View original post 313 more words